JOB DESCRIPTION – Junior Manager
Aarohana EcoSocial Developments works in the field of environment conservation and social development, through its initiative of handloom weaving of waste plastic bags/polybags. The resulting fabric is used to make a variety of products such as handbags, purses, accessories, home décor and so on.
This role is an entry level position, for candidates interested in working with a startup social enterprise.
1) Managing production and operations of upcycled products in our Pune office
2) Managing orders for customers and upcoming events
3) Implementing new product designs
4) Overseeing quality of the product
5) Developing marketing and communications material
6) Managing our social media and e-commerce platforms
- Self starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound English language skills
- Proficiency in excel and Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of design softwares such as Photoshop or InDesign is a plus
Interested candidates should call on 8275175567 or 9702422111.